Wednesday 7 October 2015

07-10-2015

We are back to normal life, after long holiday. 1 till 6 oct we are out from KL.

Everything its going good there during holiday and e-day.

But for all the memory there now i need to pay high price and that its pride of my family and my self. Its hurt so much. Only God understand that. He's not wrong. Totally not wrong. Only thing is we are really different. Culture, mindset, view, thought, food, skin and even cloths we wear and water we drink and place we brought up.

I never expected its will be like that. He's full of anger. Everything happen there he took as a negative and insult. Just now he told me everything ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀. What he felt and what he have spent and doing there all is insult for him.

Its not culture but its because my mistake bring him there.

I'm happy for everything he have done for my whole family i'm totally thankful to God. But that its from my own feeling not him.

Its too late already if we want to do u-turn.

Money its always a problem for a relationship. It's not only our relationship but for every relationship.

He said i'm changed 360%.

Relationship will be better and perfect once we stop comparing to others and stop finding the mistake and deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment