Sunday 13 September 2015

my handsome hubby

When you scared to loss of somebody especially your bf. That mean your heart is attach with him already.

So please respect your partner. Even sometimes it's really tough but do it and don't be sad or regret because he/she is the right person for your future. Only things, is you both still in process to make your relationship strong.

Just don't ever give up!

Cheeris! your day with smile and love.


Since the day i met my hubby challenges is always following us but yes we fight, we argue and we not talking and care with each other for an hour. But never a day, week or month.

I JUST PRAY TO GOD TO MAKE us always care and loving and respect each other till end.

My hubby is a gift from God to light on my dark journey.

Today i can tell the world i love him to the moon and back in Jesus Name.

Thanks to God.

Love u my Handsome Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment