Friday 18 September 2015

18 sept 2015

This coming Sunday, i have one event to attend.

ORANGE RUN!! 12km at Tropicana, Petaling Jaya.

I'm not feeling well since 2/3 days ago, but hopefully i can make it, not for my self but for the people who always support me and be there for me.

Yesterday i just can finish 5km but time is very bad, both my hip is very pain. Today i only can finish 3km. To be honest am very worry about Sunday.

One of my colleague said i can be no 1, because my time is very good when we run on Axa Run event. 10km@1.01 minutes.

That day i practice 10km i can finish with 58 minutes. Its awesome.

Thanks to God because give me such a awesome energy and strength.

Now my health its not that good. i just pray to God that i really can finish the 12km and get my medal and certificate.

Pray for me friends. Thanks in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment