Friday 8 May 2015

08/05/2015

Since Wednesday until today i'm feeling very weak. My all body omg! feeling very pain. I don't know what happened.
Last night I got High Fever.
Now again am feeling pain, my whole body.
What happened to me God.
Am i ok??
Whatever sickness i have, please make me strong and cure me God.
I have so many dream to achieved.
So many good people around me. I don't want to make them worried especially my family and my Love One.

Already two days i didn't go office. 
Yesterday EL and today is MC.
Thanks to my BOS. She is really understanding person. 
I'm so lucky to be work under her.
God bless my BOS. 

Today is Mother day.. HAPPY MOTHER DAY tO my MAMA. SHe is a very amazing mama. Nobody can compare her stronger heart.
She is the person who don't sleep when one of her 10 kids not feeling well. 
I'm a very proud daughter of u mama.
i Love u till heaven. 

HAPPY MOTHER DAYS also to both my sisters who already become mom for they kids.
Also to my hubby MOM and his sister. 

GOD BLESS ALL MOTHERS IN THIS WORLD.
Give them happiness who nobody can replace.
give them all the nice moment in life. 

If my turn will be celebrate as a mother next year.. I'm so blessed. will thanks to god first of all.

Can't wait the moment to come.
Just keep praying to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment