Tuesday 28 June 2016

28 JUNE 2016

Hello Namaste!

Today is a new journey for me. I have decided to be vegetarian. My husband and all my in laws side is a strictly vegetarian. I respect all they culture and belief. Dear all my family and friends please pray and support me.

If i ask myself "do i confident with my decision or not" honest answer is still YES. I'm happy with my decision. Even certain people still don't have confident in me but i'm sure God is there watching and i'm pretty confident God bless me.

Yesterday 27.06.2016 is one of my memorable moment happen in my chapter of life and its really make me jump to they sky. My sister in law give her blessing to our marriage. I'm very happy. No words can describe.

To Didi,

From bottom of my heart i would like to thank you so much for coming Malaysia. Your visit this time is really make me falling in love with India.

I'm so grateful and thankful to you especially. I will really prove that i'm a best wife you all will ever ask from God for this man.

My heart is so free and so touching when i hugging you yesterday. The moment is still fresh in my mind. I'm such a lucky women to have you as sister in law.

Please guide me so that i can be a better wife especially. With open heart i willingly accept whatever knowledge regarding your culture and as a wife and as a daughter in law.

Whatever you told me yesterday i will keep it in my heart forever and will apply it on my daily routine and i will do as your wish and guidance.

Pray for me Didi. I'm still very weak and far away to achieve but i promise to myself i will never surrender and forget my own oath.

Thank you so much. Keep bless our marriage life and keep give advice to me. I love you Didi.


Jascika-28JUNE2016

No comments:

Post a Comment