Thursday 26 May 2016

26/05/2016@Thursday

Hello !

Hi i would like to share some of my stories after long time be in the silent MODE.

We are staying in the centre of metropolitan city in Malaysia.

My sister in law have leave some of her products (Semi stich salwar kamezee, Fancy bangles) at our house when she visited on 1 year ago, but until not even one of our products have sold. Is not because the products is not good but is because one year ago i still working and yes! time is not there to go and sale it. Now is almost complete 2 months i leave my job so since then am trying to find some shop lot or stall to rent out so that i can start my journey as a business women.

I have tried so many places but mostly all the rental is killing me. Even one stall is RM1500 this is the cheapest one i can get near by my house.

I'm not surrender but my mind keep thinking. How is the others people run they business if the rental so high and customer also you can counting every day. How they cover all the expenses.

I have decided to do it through online first and when is stable and have regular customer so i will take next step maybe to rent a shop.

#PrayToGod

No comments:

Post a Comment