Thursday 17 March 2016

18 March 2016

From my house i can see clearly the KL Tower. Every night light is look awesome with a so many colours. I use to have this view almost 2 years already, i like it. 

Since yesterday, i and my handsome hubby start doing exercise. I'm happy with this. Hopefully it will be our habit every time come back from office. 

Our house owner also had dinner at our home. First time outsider having indian food i prepared. I'm happy and yes i really like to know what is they opinion about my cooking. 

Whatever is that i hope they enjoy eating. 

About my job, this 23/03/2016 is my last day. Hopefully i will be fine to be at home all time. 

28/03/2016 is my day and yes is also will be our memorial day with my Handsome.... 
Hopefully everything is will be fine as plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment