Friday 11 March 2016

12-MARCH-2016 / Saturday

Health is a very important for me, and for everybody i guess.

So here come the idea. Guys! myself and my handsome hubby will set up
"Juices & Shake & Sandwiches"
business from home

23 March 2016 is my last day in office. All the tension + pressure and struggle at i carried in 1 year 3 month will come to the end when i submitted my resignation letter on 24 Feb 2016. Struggling everyday really make me look old then my age and it's really run my health so i decided to stop and taking care of my health with freedom from my handsome hubby.

So guys, please do support me. For the beginning, i will start with simple menu and i provide delivery as well. For the beginning we decided to start from home. So at the same time i can focus to taking care of my hubby health as well.

Please bring me in your prayers guys so that whatever i plan will going smooth and success as well.

Hallelujah! Tuhan Yesus. 
In The Name of the father and the son and the holy spirit.
Bapa Di Surga, Berkati lah perancangan anakmu ini agar apa yang dirancangkan berjalan dengan lancar dan mendapat hasil yang melimpah ruah. 
Terima Kasih Tuhan Yesus.
AMEN



No comments:

Post a Comment