Thursday 31 December 2015

01/01/2016@03.37am

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!!


Our love is unconditional..nobody can predict. 
We fight, we love, we cry... that how our love grow and become stronger like concrete.

Today is a second year we celebrate New Year together... in God name more year ahead will come. 

Pray for us and our praying also will stay forever with you. That all we need. 
We have so many difference but we also have so much more similarities.
That is a gift from MyLord. Thanks a lot God. 
I felt so blessed when i received this precious gift from you myLord.
Am very thankful, until i can't describe it with words.

Thanks myhubby because stay by my side when nobody was.
Im so blessed to have you in my life. Please never leave me. You know how much i love you to hold my hand and never let it go. 

I pray to God so that we will never apart. Amen.

@04.01




No comments:

Post a Comment