Saturday 7 November 2015

08 Novemebr 2015

Hari ni, hubby saya dengan his brother going party from they company at Sunway Resort.

They have lucky draw. His friends got ipad mini. When they come home they didn't mentioned who won that. His friends announce that my hubby won that and he gave to his wife as a present. The minutes his friends said my hubby won that i'm so excited and very happy. But the minutes my hubby mentioned yes that is a present from him to his friend wife.

Omg! can't imagine my feeling. Everything become one. In my mind is am very happy so that my hubby can have new mobile so he no need to struggle with his spoiled mobile now.

But i never thoughts they a lying. Actually my hubby friend is the one who won that. I'm too embarrassing because over react at the moment they tell us about that news.

I'm too disappointed + embarrassing ++++

After that my mood totally changed.

One more thing is, even if my hubby is the one who won that. It's no point actually because he will volunteer give that things to them. Its always happened. No surprise for me. I just can be disappointed and angry, nothing else.

I can't get free gift from everywhere because at the end it will not be mine. At the end, all will belong to them never be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment