Friday 1 December 2017

My better half

Hi handsome...

We might fight a lots because of different views and the way we thinking.  But the fact is you are my sweetheart and nothing can change even my mouth keep talking bad things towards you. 

You are my HUBBY. 

I'm so proud of you.  Since day one I realize my feelings toward you.  15/04/14 is the first time we meet.  And 18/04/17 is the day my heart is open on you.  You are my sweet loving hubby till my last breath.

If one day you will read this I hope I'm still surrounding you and make your day. 
I love you my hubby. 

Dear God

Please guide my husband. Wherever and whatever he did I know he did all that is for our future only.  He too good to be in this situation my lord.  I pray to Jesus Christ go show mercy on my husband.  He's so innocent please my lord help us. 

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment