Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Man

I miss him. 

Only 3 days left today is 26/11/14, my hubby will be back here. My life's journey  taught me many things such as respect for the people we love, sacrifice and honest.

After many times this heart wounded by men, God finally found me, with a man who complements my deficiencies. I was not expecting much, I just want to pray to God to help us maintain this relationship until heaven. Because i want to grow old with him as my soul mate.

Before I met him, my life in the region is very dark. Is like day without the sun.

Filled with boredom, no direction. Daily routine, get up early, go to work, back to work, sit at home, and that was my daily routine. End of the month receive salary, send to my mother and father in the village, save a little for myself.

But after meeting with him. My daily routine has changed 360%. My life is always filled with different colors like rainbow. Laugh, angry, happy, hurt, anger, jealousy and most importantly, life is filled with happiness.

I am very grateful to God because he never let me keep swimming alone in the ocean that no edge.

Currently we are trying to bring this relationship to another level. "Marriage".

Need to allocate more time for prayer and fellowship with God. God's help is very much needed at this time because he needs to persuade his family to accept me as a life partner.

Because his family wanted him to marry the girl of their compatriots. He was also the youngest of three siblings. Only he was not married. His parents have high expectations for conduct large-scale wedding ceremony for him and according to their custom when he married later.

He had told his family regarding our plans. To get married next year.

As I expected, his family objected. Until me picture they do not want to see.

This fact very painful for me, and me have to accept it. I can not force people to accept and love me.

But I promised to myself. To make them accept myself as their family even though it will take a long time.

Sacrifice of moving towards happiness. No happiness that comes rolling like a ball. Am i right??

I will continue to pray and hope in God.

By-JascikaJabi-

No comments:

Post a Comment